OPENING HOURS / OPENINGSTIJDEN

ADDRESS /

ADRES

FIND​ US /

WAAR

© THE GYM Ltd. all rights reserved.

COOLTEC Cryolipolyse...



 

The cryolipolyse fat freeze procedure can reduce the fat layer by 20 to 40%. Scientific testing has found an average reduction of 20%. If the clients treatment plan calls for an additional procedure to get rid of love handles or back fat, this will be done after two to four months, depending on the results. An additional 20% reduction can be experienced, resulting in a total fat loss of 40%. Final losses may be more or less, depending on the case.

 

What happens during the procedure?

First the area(s) to be treated will be slected and inspected. For instance, if your goal is to reduce your love handles, we will position the cryolipolyse system on your side. The device then draws the bulge up between two cooling panels (vacuum system). The sensation is a firm tug and pull – enough of a pull to ensure the tissue will be cooled most efficiently.

 

What does it feel like?

As the panels go to work in the first few minutes, the client feels a sensation of intense cold. This soon dissipates. The client is seated comfortably or lying down during the one- to two-hour procedure. Many people spend this time reading, working on their laptop, or even taking a nap.

 

Can the client return to normal activities after the procedure?

Yes. The cryolipolyse procedure is completely non-invasive, so the client can return to normal activities immediately. Some clients experience redness, minor bruising, tingling, or numbness in the treated area, but this is temporary.

 

When will the client see results?

Clients may start to see changes as quickly as three weeks after their treatment, and will experience the most dramatic results after two months. But the body is still flushing fat cells, and will continue doing so for up to four months.

 

Are the results permanent?

During the cryolipolyse procedure, the treated fat cells are eliminated. As long as the client maintains his or her weight with diet and exercise, long-term results should remain stable.

 

 

For more information or to schedule a session call:

 TheBodybar Den Haag 070-3229314